Here are book-related dreams, both likely and not, in the order in which they’re occurring to me, inspiration provided by the good people at the Broke and the Bookish for Top Ten Tuesday.
- Catch up with all the authors and series I like and have fallen behind on.
- Also catch up and stay caught up with my review writing.
- Actually have time to read all the books that I hear about and want to. Right now, still hoping to get to the Sarah Zettel book I was given for my birthday in December.
- Meet some of my favorite authors – right now Robin McKinley, Maggie Stiefvater, and Stephanie Pearl-McPhee would top that list.
- Go to a sci-fi con. The local ones, where we have friends, would be lovely, though I hear BosCon is going to be extra-cool next year (see previous item.)
- Go to Kid Lit Con, so I can meet my favorite book bloggers in person.
- Read Robin McKinley and L.M. Montgomery to my children.
- Be a Cybils judge.
CatalogHave my son catalog our home library (being hopeful here).
- Build a secret passage bookcase in our house, such as those pictured here at Bookriot, or the one below from the hiddenbookcasedoors tumblr